Details about this lesson plan:
- Designed to be roughly ~1.5 hours.
- Slideshow with introduction to various points of digital archiving and organization, with active learning activity following.
- This workshop is designed to help art and design students take intellectual control of their digital files.
- Intended audience: Graduate and undergraduate students.
- Should be customized after meeting with the professor or organizer to learn more about the audience.
Best Practices for File Naming
Batch Embed Metadata in Adobe Bridge Cheat Sheet
Batch Rename in Adobe Bridge Cheat Sheet