Details about this lesson plan:
- The slides were redesigned to follow the website Personal Digital Archiving: How to create a digital archive for your work, thesis, and career, by Cristina Fontánez Rodríguez.
- Designed to be roughly ~1.5 hours.
- Slideshow with introduction to various points of digital archiving and organization.
- This workshop is designed to help art and design students take intellectual control of their digital files.
- Intended audience: Graduate and undergraduate students.
- Should be customized after meeting with the professor or organizer to learn more about the audience.
- Session leader is encouraged to incorporate an active learning activity.
Batch Embed Metadata in Adobe Bridge Cheat Sheet
Batch Rename in Adobe Bridge Cheat Sheet
Best Practices for File Naming